Head of Brand Marketing and Export
Marketing and Innovations Director
World Dairy 2013
World Dairy offers you an insight into future trends and innovations in the dairy industry and addresses the key strategic challenges facing the sector. Join us on 2-4 October and ensure you seize the latest opportunities in this dynamic market and network with senior industry executives from across the dairy sector.
We are excited to announce that for the first time, World Dairy will be co-located with Foodnews World Juice 2013! This opens exciting opportunities, as a shared networking space and exhibition area will allow you to really maximise your time at the event. Additionally, this year we move to the charming German city of Cologne to be closer to Anuga – which many of you attend – to let you make your travel schedules that little bit simpler.
“A perfect way to keep up with the trends, regulations and developments in the dairy market”Ulrica Hellstöm, Milko
“Excellent forum of representation from various dairy related businesses, plus a very multi-disciplinary forum: marketing, consumer experts, R&D, manufacturing etc”Sergey Melnikov, Global R&D Project Leader, Unilever
Reasons to Attend the Event
- Be inspired by the latest dairy product innovations from across the globe
- Develop strategies to fully utilise soft and nutritional claims to deliver health benefit message to consumers
- Identify emerging consumer categories and get ahead of competition by focusing on high growth opportunities
- Examine ways to leverage the intrinsic health benefits of dairy and communicate added value to consumers
- Identify ways to reduce production costs whilst delivering high-quality, sustainable products
- Benefit from networking with 400+ key players across both dairy and juice industries!
For the first time, World Dairy is co-located with Foodnews World Juice 2013!